Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Now That Is Definitely a Fluke!

If you look at this image carefully, you will see a "S" row - and in it is a spare, a strike, and a strike all in a row. At the end of it, you'll find a score of 142. Ladies and gentlemen - that S stands for Stephanie - me! I know 142 is nothing to get overly excited about, but it's the best bowling game I've had in years! (Especially compared to the first game of the evening where I scored an 89...)

Last night we took the kids and hung out with Kate and TJ - a couple who have been part of CCF since we've started attending - and who both graduated this year. John has had the chance to hang out with TJ on multiple occasions this year and Kate and I have had a couple of great coffee dates. I'm super glad we finally made our bowling "triple date" (including the kids) work!


I had no idea that TJ actually knew what he was doing when it comes to bowling. He has his own ball and shoes - and one crazy spin when he threw the ball with such force down the lane.



Our evening together was kind of cut short with some responsibilities John had with the upcoming Mens' Roundup. But, our short time together was sweet indeed!

No comments: