Saturday, March 18, 2006

Womens' Luncheon

I wish I'd actually used the camera I'd carefully packed in my purse today. I could have used it to snap a picture of the 7 beautiful women who sat with me today at our church's annual Womens' Luncheon. It was a bit different format from last year's "decorate your own table" tea, but that just made it less stressful for Lisa and I! Many thanks to all of the gals that came, it was a wonderful time and great to get to spend time with women I admire, but don't usually get the time to enjoy.

I'm adding a few quotes to today's post that I thought were quite profound - especially considering the sources.

And, as a P.S. - thanks for all of the sympathy that I've received. I'm feeling much better.

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for; perfection is God's business." MICHAEL J. FOX

"I thank God for my handicaps, for through them, I have found myself, my work, and my God." HELEN KELLER

No comments: