Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hello from the Coast!



Thanks to a little bit of information from Jodi, I decided to book the last remaining room at a particular hotel on the coast for tonight. It was a little bit spontaneous for us, but I thought it would be a really good idea for our family - a chance to get out of the house, - and I know they'll love tomorrow's trip to the aquarium as they've never been before.

Currently, John is asleep - the kids are BOUNCING off the walls, Kimmie Meisner appears to have just won the Women's Figure Skating World championships - and the kids are about to get another warning that they will not be visiting the pool (which they are already outfitted for...) if they do not stay quiet and stop stomping on the floor. Oh, the excitement a hotel brings.

I love the blue sky visible in the picture - it's hopeful..... should be a great sunset in another hour. I hope your weekend is hopeful as well.

No comments: