Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Return to Pisgah

On Tuesday, both of my kids' classes happened to be on field trips simultaneously at Mt. Pisgah. I had to pick one to walk around with, so I chose Brayden as I had just done the Autzen adventure with Mikayla. (If it seems like my kids are doing a lot of field trips - I AGREE! How fun for them....we never got to do that many when I was a kid!)

It was a pretty mellow adventure - I had a great group of totally no-maintenance kids that were quite content at pausing and looking for critters along our walk. It was actually quite impressive. Before we left, I made a dash for Mikayla's class and snapped a pic with her too.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of field trips means the end of the year must be near!

Growin' With It said...

my d-man was just there yesterday. sure gonna miss field trips like this one!

Penny said...

Oh my gosh, how cool! Those are awesome pictures!