Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Just had to share some of the pics taken by John early this morning. Snow like this just doesn't happen often enough to ever take for granted - I find myself in awe of the beauty (especially driving through it all the way to Michele's) - Just breathtaking!





=) Challenge, Day Nineteen: I just emailed my doctor to thank her for working with me to solve the usual trivial, but significant-to-me issues. I am very thankful for my doctor, she is a perfect fit for me and I figured it would be a nice thing to email to let her know I appreciate her vs. just describing more problems.....

3 comments:

Beverly said...

My family would love to wake up to that kind of snow!! We've had the coldest 3 days but nothing to go with it!

I hope your day went as planned!

StephieAnne said...

You know, Beverly, we take absolute delight in it! So, we appreciated it for your family too. How often do you get snow in your neck of the woods?

Growin' With It said...

wowzers...your fountain looks gorgeous!