Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Duck Update



For those of you keeping up with our "fowl visitors" I wanted to let you know that they are still around.

We were a little concerned when we didn't see them for a couple of days, then Beatrice showed up solo on Saturday. Then we wondered if our chemical-laden waterfall killed off Bernard and she was showing up to pay her last respects at the place they spent their last day together - but, Sunday he decided to show up as well. We were having fun coming up with reasons why he was not by his woman's side for Saturday......

Today they are both out front, enjoying the rain. Such a fun little addition to our neighborhood......

1 comment:

~*~Bre~*~ said...

Hello! Your little ducks are adorable. I'd love to have some in my neighborhood!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a teacher.. I teach 4th grade. My husband teaches 8th grade. Things definitely get interesting in my classroom. I teach the talented and gifted students, and they are a little extreme at times!

I'm going to continue to read through some of your posts!! I'll definitely be leaving some more comments. Have a great night.

Bre