Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lincoln City

Sorry I've been behind in posting on the blog. As the summer draws to a close, we've been trying to get as many trips with families as we can on the boat in the evenings, which takes away much of my blogging time. I'm not complaining, though, it's been a lot of fun. What follows are pictures of the kids at the beach - Michele makes it an annual end-of-summer tradition to take her kids to Lincoln City, this year, we tagged along.


The kids are all laughing because just a second prior Brayden bit Traig's bottom.... I'm so proud of that boy.....


Mommy and daughter - too cute.


It was NOT a warm day at the coast, but that didn't stop them-


Oh, look at that poor homeless person sleeping on the beach, - oh, wait, that's me!


Here's the kiddos (sans Traig) at Costco, prior to wreaking havoc on the store (and an effective escape from adult supervision and follow-up capture by the Costco management by Ellie)

2 comments:

HollieHobbie said...

Great Pictures, Steph! ANd I love the captrions that come along with them.

HollieHobbie said...

oops I added an "r" in captions....Maybe captrion can be a new word....