Monday, August 14, 2006

Enchanted Forest

It's been over 16 years since I've been to the Enchanted Forest. I haven't felt a need to re-visit, but Brayden has been pressing Daddy on it - and Daddy promised it would happen before the end of summer. (What was he thinking?) Obviously, John did not know the cost involved - whew, this place is NOT Disneyland, but they charge like it. John and I had to comfort ourselves with the justification that the price was for family bonding and memories and a dollar sign can't be assigned to that. Fortunately, the family did have a great time, and perhaps I'll return again when I'm a grandma.




1 comment:

Colie said...

I have some fun memories of the enchanted forest! I love your pictures. Especially the one of Brayden and Mikayla holding hands. How precious!