Friday, February 02, 2007

Up Close and Personal

Dad came over yesterday and downloaded his pictures on my computer - so I thought I'd share a few of the really cool shots of the whales. He was disappointed in his camera quality as the pictures didn't snap fast enough to capture the shot he wanted, but I think we get the idea nonetheless. Pretty awesome.....
Dad said he thought the fin was about 12 feet across
This one shows part of the boat, so it gives a little more perspective
These folks aren't my parents - they are their friends- the folks at the far right owned the boat - I thought it made for a good picture to capture the feel of the day
This is what Mom and Dad left behind (and Chele and I's home growing up) when they went to Maui - Michele, they apparently weren't exagerating! I guess they still have a few spots of snow that still hasn't melted.....

No comments: