This came from my friend, Sara - who put this on her blog. I think she might have snagged it from someone else....I copied a couple of Sara's answers. Feel free to share your own!
1. Which is worse: a long, boring meeting or standing in a return/exchange line after Christmas? Because it is "after Christmas" I'd have to say the return line.
2. Except for maybe Rosie O'Donnell or Ann Coulter, nobody likes confrontation, yet we all have to deal with it. When you feel cornered and defensive, do you "bite back" or become passive aggressive? Depends on if it is a stranger or someone I have to deal with regularly. I'm better with strangers at confronting and "bite back" - (otherwise passive aggressive)
3. Do you know anything about your genealogical background? (What country, culture, ties to prominent historical figures, or other stuff.) My Dad's side, we believe came into Georgia from Australia - which at the time was a penal colony. Not a real "glory" lineage.....
4. What is the quickest way a person can endear him/herself to you? Be very transparent and vulnerable
5. Cake, pie, cookies, or ice cream? (Note there is no "all of the above" option. You must choose one. Feel free to elaborate on flavor or memories tied to this dessert.) If you'd like, you can share a recipe, but you certainly don't have to. Pie - fruit, flaky crust....oh yes. But the other two are my next best in life.
6. Females: Do you regularly change your handbag to coordinate with your outfit? I am horrible about changing my handbag. I basically have a khaki one and a black one and I'll change them for church as needed. I'm not a handbag person by any means.
7. Are you task-oriented or relationship-oriented? relationship oriented for sure, unless I am in charge of a project...then I become quite task oriented.
8. IHOP, Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel? Here in our neck of the woods, we only have IHOP, but I've heard Cracker Barrel is fun.
9. Have you ever left a movie in progress in a theater? Why? Yes, it was THAT bad.... (Escape from LA) a long time ago.
10. What is one area of life in which you would like to develop more discipline or organization? More discipline - my eating/work-outs as well as Bible Study. More organization - my house.
11. Was middle school fun or painful? Really, not all that much fun - lots of insecurity and worry during that time - but I had good friends, so there were some good times..
12. What is your favorite Fall beverage? Russian Tea - but mulled apple cider is wonderful......