Monday, November 05, 2007

It's Been this Kind of Weekend.....




Yes, indeed - a cozy weekend for sure. I spent Friday and early Saturday at Michele's - doing all the sorts of things I love doing there - sorting through catalogs, reading classic Lori Wick books, organizing paperwork. The kids had pulled out the Christmas music and were dancing in the living room, and Traig even persuaded me to play a little "Ty" on PS2 - yup, just what I had in mind.

Saturday, of course, brought us back to Autzen, my last home game for the season (my ticket for the Civil War always goes to Michael when they play at Autzen) - and I couldn't have asked for a better game to end it on. Sunday brought an additional hour to savor in the mood of the season. I love Sundays in November the best - I love reading the paper - about the Ducks, as well as scouring the ads for early Christmas deals.

While I can't say the house looks like I had an extra hour to work with it - the amount of ground I made in "preparing for the season" both tangibly and literally - was very big. A wonderful weekend for sure......

No comments: