Sunday, October 07, 2007

Extreme Home Makeover

Thanks to Michele, we are currently tuned into ABC watching Ty and the gang visit Corvallis. Despite seeing the previews last week, I had forgotten about it coming on, so thanks, Michele - for reminding me.

This story, this little girl - so precious. I hope you have been watching it too, like I said, I totally forgot (been doing a lot of that lately - sorry again Steph!) to bring it up in advance in the blog so youd know to watch it.

Since the show is back on, I am going to go ahead and post this and watch, amidst my tears, what unfolds for their house and lives. And, perhaps, I will catch a glimpse of Heather as well =)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, why didn't they do some exterior shots of me and my crew scrubbing the driveway? That's primetime viewing, baby! :) I was there when they were shooting the scene of somebody restacking some rocks - on the actual episode it was like a blink-and-you-miss-it.

It was a good show; thinking of all those kids at Doernbecher was heart wrenching. They had a big viewing party at the Nazarene Church last night with Rick Dancer as emcee, and I guess about 1,000 people showed up and they rec'd additional donations.

I think this is the first episode I've seen where they just showed you the whole house in advance. I'm not sure how I'd feel about the giant ceilings (not cozy enough for me) but the furnishings and Boey's room I'd take in an instant!

Stephietoo said...

It was one of the most happy, yet sad Extreme Makeovers I have ever seen. Being that it hit so close to home, and watching Boey cry like she did (sobbing in her mommy's arms) just had me sobbing in my living room. Travis thought she was the cutest 'little grownup' he has ever seen. Very awesome!