Thursday, February 03, 2011

Under Construction

Happy Thursday Everyone - for those of you on the eastern half of the United States - hang in there and stay warm....and for those of us in Oregon, enjoy the brisk sunshine......

I've been thinking that as I have been blogging for 5 years now (yippee...but, oh how I wish I'd started even earlier.....) - and am nearing on 1500 blog posts, it might be a good idea to create a sidebar list of some of my "Favorite Posts" so that those who visit me or stumble upon my blog, might get a better idea of who I am. I've already put some of them up, but let me just say that this is a bit of a challenge - I think I might spend some time looking through the books that I've already printed to make it easier (though, unfortunately, I'm only caught up with three books over the 6 calendar years I've been at this). (And, see, there's another idea, I ought to put up the post that describes why I blog and how I do eventually put all these posts into annual books).

So, bear with me, and know that there's more to come. My poor kids barely got mentioned in the posts I've already put up, so for sure, I'm not done yet!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay! I look forward to reading your favorites. I wish I would have started ealier, too. My boys have always been very comical and say the funniest things. Everyone always told me, "you should write that down." As I look back, I'm regretting not starting this blog ealier. My first blog book was mailed yesterday...yay!! I started blogging in October (I think) so there are only a handful of posts and a few pics but I still wanted what I had. I'm excited about getting it in the mail. Anywhoooo...I'm going to catch up on your past, now! :)