Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Is in the Air

Or, at the very least, it's in my mailbox....as evidenced by all of these:

Given the age range of our chosen ministry, we knew this was bound to happen....but, for sure this year is when it is definitely coming in to play. At this point, we know of four weddings we'll be attending within the next six months - and I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn of about three more engagements happening within that time too. Fun stuff!

In the picture above, the two postcards are "Save the Date" cards, when did that start becoming the norm? I think it's a brilliant idea, unless you are paying for the wedding - and then it's just one more decision to make and pay for...but, oh the creativity I've seen and photography.... And, as for that actual invite, I'm so excited to see Brayden and Mikayla's names on the envelope too. (The way to my heart is often found by lovin' on my kids!). Not to mention the fact that this bride had these invites postmarked in Bridal Veil, Oregon - and had stamps especially made with her and her future groom's names on them.

I think we'd be smart to start saving all of these, for future reference. But, let me make this clear that would be a long, long, long, long time in the future!

2 comments:

kleephotos said...

Excited for every one of those! :)

Tiffany said...

I don't know that I have ever seen a "save the date" either, but those are really CUTE! I only have one wedding in March...and thank goodness the boys are not a part of the ceremony. J.B. has been in three weddings, already...and he's only 10! Congratulations to all the couples:)