Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear God, Please Let It Snow (and Freeze!)

I know that not everyone is on the same page with me on my prayer request, but I am SO, SO, SO, SO hoping that both Springfield and Eugene's school districts cancel school tomorrow due to weather.

I'm scheduled to teach for the next two days - an assignment that I suspect might be quite tedious - so, to have it canceled....oh please, please, please.

And, my two kiddos are so hopeful as well.

Let's just say that if the snow does not come in like it is forecast to do - and does not cause the concern to promote canceling school....there will be three very unhappy members of the Riley family tomorrow.......

No comments: