Thursday, March 11, 2010

Announcing......



Through much prayer, and many, many meetings - and God's hand prodding us through this - a group of us have got these programs on the docket at our church....and I AM SO EXCITED!

The desire is to bridge the gap among the generational age differences in our Womens' Ministry - most notably, to draw the younger generations in (my own age group included).

So, if you are a faithful reader of this blog, or a secret lurker - and happen to be female and in the vicinity of these locations, I IMPLORE you to please come join us!!!!!! (See you there!)

P.S. Graphic design compliments of my hubby....isn't he amazing?

4 comments:

j.nelson said...

1.2. punch - dang woman... you got it stamped.

Rejoice Always said...

I LOVE bunco!

Such good events. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Cool events, amazing graphic design - your hubby rocks. I take that back- you both do. If I were responsible for these events I would be in a panic, dreading all the stuff to do and the pressure of pulling it off. The fact you are excited says you are working where you are gifted!

HollieHobbie said...

I'd be there if, well, I was there.....
XOXO Have Fun!