Sunday, March 25, 2007

Date Night at the Hult


Thanks to Lisa and my parents, John and I had a very nice date night last night. It was great timing, because, due to John's intensified work-out schedules, we haven't had a whole lot of quality time lately. Mom and Dad had tickets to the Broadway show, "Aida" -but because they were out of town - we scored them. And, blessings to Lisa who watched our kiddos until quite late. (The show didn't even start until 8).

The musical was VERY passionate. I knew the basic story, but beyond that, didn't really know what to expect. I have to say, I was never bored, so that says a lot for me being entertained. It stretched me a bit in the "interpretive arts department" - something I have very little savvy for. But, all of the keys actors were phenomenal - and I like I said, it was a beautiful passionate story - thanks again for everyone who made it happen!

No comments: