1. The dresses (bridesmaids and flower girls - all white for girls, perhaps brown or taupe for bridesmaids), the flowers (all white, or wildflowers), beyond that, not much - it was a great day for me.2. Same place - Breckenridge, CO - although, right now, Maui sounds awfully nice (Mom and Dad, hope you are enjoying you 12 days there - Happy 40th Anniversary!!!!)
I would do a destination wedding. We would fly to somewhere tropical and get married the first night, on the beach, JUST US TWO, barefoot in some simple white dress...then we'd spend a week there, then come home and eventually do a reception. No wedding at all. :) I want to do a vow renewal this way someday.
1. Oh I loved my wedding:-). But - I'd change the bridesmaid dresses and who my attendants were (not you chele) - there are three that I do not even know what they are up to. I'd also tell my parents up front that I want a budget instead of having my mom go crazy!2. I don't think I'd change it due to the timing. If I could have gotten married one week earlier I would go to the traditional place: Hawaii!
1. I'd have lavender Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor dresses. Pink, yellow and green Bridesmaids. My flowergirls would wear pink dresses too with bright pink sashes around the waste. The guys would wear white tuxes with matching ties and cumberbunds (I've never seen that spelled before) Pete would wear all white with a top hat. I'd love to have big organza sleeves and a neckline that makes sure my whole bosom sticks out. 2. Then we'd go to the Poconos in Pennsylvania and stay in the room with the martini glass tub. And heart shaped bed.
1. Hmm...wouldn't get married? (grinning)No, I would do it all again just to get Tyler and Rachel. I would definitely change the bridesmaid dresses. I was the typical insane bride who actually believed the dresses were something they could wear again. HA! They wisely just nodded and said, Oh yeah, sure, I'll wear it all the time...2. Next marriage (if there is one): on the courthouse steps, followed by a dash home for lots and lots of sex. No fancy locales necessary, just a house with no children. :) Oh my, I shock myself sometimes.
1. I think I am going to have to say my matron of honor. I mean, she was just so terrible to me...... JUST KIDDING!!!! I loved, and still love, my matron of honor. You are my very best friend! I really wouldn't change anything about my wedding. I loved that it was so small, that it was in the Harlow Chapel, that it was on a day that Travis can remember (St. Patrick's Day), and that my very best friends were all there!2. I wouldn't change the honeymoon destination (ARUBA) and I wouldn't change the fact that we brought our two very best friends in the whole entire world with us, either (John and Steph). For those of you who haven't heard the story, we stayed in separate hotels....... :o) But it was still a blast!
Post a Comment