Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Couple of Questions LI

1. Alright, I shared one of my "super-saver scores" from Christmas time (the football thing), anyone else have any stories (doesn't have to be gift related) of amazing deals you scored over the season?

2. Are there any movies currently out now, or coming out this year that you are particularly excited to see?

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here, I know there's a possibility of snow later this week. Whatever happens, hope it's a good week for you......

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I don't have an answer to #1, but of course I do for #2:
Premonition, Because I Said So, Catch and Release, still waiting to see Little Children which should be out on DVD soon (never came to the valley or the desert in the theater...grrr). I think that is all.

HollieHobbie said...

1. I did alot of online shopping, got free shipping and some percentages off. We....oops....Santa got Emma a foosball table and an air hockey table the day after Christmas at a local sporting goods store for the same price for both that one was at Costco.

2. We Are Marshall; I heard it is a "buy later on" movie. I like what Liz does of seeing all the movies up for Oscars; I may try that, if I can get it together enough. I don't know what else is out; we just really like going to the movies, so we chack the paper when the chance arises.

StephieAnne said...

1. I scored with Kohl's online (combining big sale days with addl' 30% off for card holders) -

2. "Catch and Release", but I'm afraid I'll be disappointed because it might not be the sweet Jennifer Garner I loved in "13 Going on 30" - we'll just have to see. I've enjoyed the "Spidermans" - so that will be fun in the spring.