Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Day of 2006

- The entire family sleeping in past 9:30 am
- Eating a delicious German Pancake with powdered sugar and fresh lemon at Elmer's (and racing with John to find the words in the kids' menu Word Hunt)
- Finishing an excellent book, FREEFALL by one of my favorite authors, Kristin Heitzman
- Watching the kids catipulted into the pool by Daddy while I read the above mentioned book in the hot tub
- Accompanying our sandwhiches with individual bags of chips all picked out at the hotel vending machine
- Kids happily occupied with their Leapsters, Color Wonder, and the Disney Channel
- Lots and lots of "I love you's" among the family happy to hang together
- Watching episodes of my favorite tv show on my laptop, while John watches football

Yes, indeed, a great way to end the year........

1 comment:

HollieHobbie said...

what is your favorite tv show?