Friday, December 15, 2006

Just In Time

We're leaving for Sunriver this afternoon. As I think I've mentioned before, every year, Michele and I obsess over the weather sights, hoping and pleading for a snow-friendly forecast. We try not to let it become so important that we lose sight of the gift of the vacation itself, but somehow, leaving this town to go to rain up in the mountains just kind of puts a damper on your spirits. Based on the forecasts, today was our only chance, the rest of the week looks pretty dry.....

So, this morning I woke up at 6 and the first thing I did was check out the camera at the Public Works Dept. in Sunriver. Praise God, a couple of inches have blanketed the ground....just for our arrival. It seriously makes me want to cry, it is so special to us! I even woke Brayden up momentarily just for him to see, and he was delighted. Thank you God, I know it's not significant on the big prayer chart, but it means a ton to us!

No comments: