Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Couple of Questions XXVII

I'm struggling with good questions right now. Here's my lame attempts:

1. What do you look forward to, or enjoy the most about the month of August?

2. If you were to go to bed, and looking back on the day, assessed as "successful" - what would that day have looked like?

I can't say I've really been enjoying my "back to reality" disciplines this week. But, it certainly needed to happen. Thank you friends who have forgiven me my apathetic, somewhat cranky attitude.......

4 comments:

StephieAnne said...

1. The onset of college football, that smell when you wake up one morning and realize fall is coming, the first falling of leaves from trees, Camp Harlow, Michele's presence during Michael's leave for hunting

2. I've spent quality time with God, I haven't taken for granted the quickly passing time I've had with my children, I've "tried" to parent to the best of my abilities, I have been positive with my friends, I've showed love and attention towards my husband, I've eaten with "some restraint", and put in a little time getting in some exercise - It's a rare day indeed.

StephieAnne said...

Wow, that sounds beautiful - I can imagine how amazing that must be to watch!

LiteraryGirl said...

1. That it is the month before September and almost Fall.
2. No fighting. Good food. No stress. Perhaps a nap.

HollieHobbie said...

1. My girls' birthdays. And this August my sister and kids coming out to visit.
2. I like your #2, Steph. But until Espen can dress and feed himself, I gotta say success is that we get fed, dressed and if we had to get anywhere it would've been on time.