Sunday, December 29, 2013

Birthday Greetings for Mikayla

Mikayla received a number of birthday greetings via Instagram yesterday.  They absolutely touched my heart as I read how her friends perceive her and the qualities that they appreciate about her.  For the sake of posterity (and just how proud I am of my now 12 year old daughter), I thought I'd share the greetings she received.  =)

Starting with Me:
 

Webfoot (Volleyball) friend, Savannah:

Webfoot (volleyball) friend, Emily:

Best friend, Kenaday (2 photos):

Webfoot and school friend, Grace:

School friend, Julia:


School friend, Harley (2 photos):



School friend, Hadley:

Family (and lifetime) friend, Christina, (she put together a video...so cute with so many pics of them little):

Kenjon:

Travis (kind of in teasing - as Travis felt guilty about not posting something for her or for Brayden's birthday):

Julie:

Brayden:  (Pics - not so sweet, sentiments...very sweet!)

Aunt Chele:

Nati:

Heather:

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET, SWEET MIKAYLA!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I would say she is definitely loved - so many posts and such sweet comments. Happy Birthday, M!:)