Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Visiting Aunt Chele

I used "Groupon" as my excuse to sneak in a visit to see Michele this week.  I had purchased a punch card for berry pies and future discount for berry purchases at the Willamette Valley Fruit Company (where we do our harvest/corn maze adventures).   It is in Salem (where Michele frequently teaches), so with the deal expiring soon, I picked a day when she finished at 11am and met up with her at a Limeberry Fro Yo shop.

Michele didn't waste any time catching up with Whitley - and Whitley obviously had lots to share with her.  

Since Michele had the same Groupon deal - we carpooled across town together to redeem our offer.  For as much as Michele and I miss each other when it's been a few weeks since we've seen each other, it's even harder on Michele to miss out on so much time from the "growing-up-all-too-fast" Whitley.

No comments: