Saturday, July 18, 2009

The "Wild" Party

Last night we were invited to join Randy and Nancy and plenty of their other friends to taste-test the many offerings of various game that Randy had "acquired" over the year. There was "wild" (hence the title of the party) elk, bear, pheasant, and goose, and perhaps even more that I wasn't even aware of. It was tasty, but I'll admit, the twice-baked mashed potatoes, raspberry pretzel salad, and dessert fare were more along my lines.

Special thanks to Mom (Dad is in San Diego with a continuing project) for treating the kids to their own "party" back at home.....

It was a wonderful evening - offering the opportunity to dress up and catch up. I tried to capture a few "memories of the evening"......

Isnt' their backyard the perfect party locale?

Not a bad lookin' group of thirty-... maybe forty-something women!

The "hostess-with-the-mostest" and Michele:

A nice shot of the Schilling love-birds....

John and I......

The annual "we're-tan-so-let's-pose-as-twins" pic (and close enough to work as our b-day picture):

Four guys we love a ton.......

I think it looks like John was the center of attention here, go figure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know estc had a family day?!! how did I miss that ! Love the photos you took of our party. Could you send them to me? I'd love to have them!

j.nelson said...

shoot dang, looks like fun.. and might i add you be looking gorgeous!