Thursday, July 02, 2009

Corvallis Water Park

Because the week just wasn't chock-full enough of fun activities, Michele felt it necessary to throw in something more. "Come meet me at the Osborne Aquatic Center, Puleaze?!"

I'm a sucker, especially when I'm wanting the house to stay clean for an upcoming party, and wanted to keep my kids from arguing with each other (which seems to be the mode of interaction between them when they are not otherwise engaged in activities), I said, "yes". The day was made sweeter upon finding out that "Stephietoo" would be joining us as well (and riding up and back with me).

The day was very hot, so that meant the place was very crowded - but it also meant I had no hesitation in jumping in the water along with the kids. I forgot my camera, so I had to depend on my cell for pictures. These were the only two that really turned out, highlighting Stephanie's relaxation, and Michele making Brayden laugh by detailing the story of a stranger's "wardrobe malfunction" that took place in the Lazy River. Way to corrupt him, Aunt Chele!


Check mark to another great summer day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we LOVE water parks! yes, another fun summer day for you! don't you feel like you've accomplished something now!?!