Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I've Got a Confession, It's My Secret Obsession......"

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AUGUST 17TH!!!

And, if you recognize the lyrics listed above, perhaps you can't either.

Yes, I'll admit it - I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!

I love the message, the songs, the characters, the actors, the cozy feel to the whole movie.

I stop everything and shush the kids when another interview, music video, or "behind the scenes clip" comes on the Disney Channel to describe the upcoming High School Musical 2. I, gulp, can't believe I am admitting this, have even looked up "Zanessa" on Google to see if the two main characters are indeed dating in real life (they are just so cute!).

So, come the evening of August 17th - don't call me. I'll be glued to the tv - with my kiddos who are just as obsessed as me - to the sequel of truly one of my favorite all-time movies (am I shallow, or what). It will be a grand evening, indeed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't seen that. I'll have to check it out! Saw Corbin in "Jump In," what a cutie.

BTW MY EMAIL:
harwood97321@msn.com

:)

Jodi said...

I'm totally with you. We love that movie. The bad thing is we don't get Disney so I think we'll be at our friend's house that night watching it with them.

HollieHobbie said...

We have August 17th marked on our calendar too! It is going to be a family affair.
I am glad you came out and confessed, Steph.

Colie said...

I love it! I'm sure I'd be totally hooked. I love that kind of thing. I've have not seen this but I'm tempted to figure out how:-). Have fun!

teedub said...

Ummm.... What about me? I will be right there next to you, singing and dancing along! I can't wait!

GO WILD CATS! Get Your Head in the Game!