Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Couple of Questions 76

Wow, guys - thanks for the support on HSM - Heather and Colie - definitely rent it or catch it this weekend on the Disney Channel (they're repalying it for the upteenth time). We'll certainly have a forum on the 18th of what we thought of the sequel.....

Not so sure I'm liking the rain. When did I turn into such a blue skies person? I used to like the change of pace of rain - hopefully I'll be better about it come Sept./Oct. I'm feeling kind of cheated right now, but glad at least I'm not having to water my plants......

OK, on to questions-

1. What is the strangest thing someone would find in your car right now?

2. What song best epitomizes your life right now?

9 comments:

StephieAnne said...

1. Other than a bunch of kids' junk - probably the tootsie roll like Calcium Chews from Costco that I keep in the car as it's a good bet I'll want to eat something chocolate-like while driving.

2. "How Could I Ask for More"

Anonymous said...

1. Rocks. Isabel has started collecting them. It's pretty funny when she gets upset because she lost one of her treasures. They're in the car, on the dining table, in her pockets...and when she's not looking, tossed back outside.

2. Switchfoot's "This is Your Life" (Are you who you want to be?) I have such a hunger lately for pleasing God.

Jodi said...

1. Take your pick. A bag of crackers, my walking shoes, tupperware, pretzels, a few dishes, I could go on.
2. The theme song to "One Day At A Time"

HollieHobbie said...

1. Milli Vinilli CD

2. If You Can't be With the One You Love, Love the One You're With"

HollieHobbie said...

Just kidding on both of those!

1. Pete just detailed my car, so I really don't have much in it except the necessary basics. Let me see.....maybe a check engine light that is still on even though it just came back from the shop.

2. "Seasons" or "Legacy" by Nicole Nordmann
I know those aren't the actual names of the songs, and I probably didn't spell her last name correctly, but you get the idea.

AMY said...

1. Extra parts to marshmallow guns.
2. Today? One World by Toby Mac. Maybe it's because of our involvement with camp and transitions happening with church. I don't know. The other one is River God by Nicole Nordeman.

AMY said...

So wouldn't be surprised if Hollie had a MilliVanilli CD in her car. I think we actually still have that infamous CD.

Colie said...

1. A potty chair:-)
2. I can never think of songs. Sorry! I'll keep trying!

teedub said...

1. Chains for a Toyota Corolla. (I own a Scion, appropriately named the DUX BOX (my license plate). GO DUCKS). The chains belong to Travis' boss and somehow got left in my car.

OR - Brayden just found a rawhide dog bone about 30 minutes ago.

2. I am with Colie on this one, I can't think of any song right now, but I will think about it.