Monday, July 30, 2007

High School Musical on Stage

For obvious (already described) reasons, when I saw that the Hult Center had a showing of "High School Musical on Stage" we purchased tickets. After the fact, I kind of wished I'd thought through the whole thing as I then would have realized that it was a cast of relatively young actors and a bit of a disappointment compared to the real Disney show. However, the kids didn't seem to mind and it was a great way to support the local arts and expose Brayden in particular to the idea of something he could do in the future......
Outside of the Hult Center
Future Performers....

2 comments:

HollieHobbie said...

How fun! And Mikayla is so beautiful!

Colie said...

In your fam. pic - I swear that is Michele! I don't think I've ever mixed you two up. I'm very confused. Tell me you are playing a little prank:-).