Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Time for All Things

For five days (Monday through Friday), I:

- cardio exercised for at least 30 minutes a day
- did some sort of weight training each day
- spent time "hurting" on my ab lounge
- ate in a manner I'm unaccustomed to, virtually eliminating carb-snacking in the evening hours
- lost 4 pounds

On the sixth day, Saturday, I:

- did not exercise
- went to see "Spiderman 3" in the movie theater
- ate (by myself) a large bag of popcorn with "light butter"
- and, about a dozen Brach's Strawberry bon-bon candies
- and, a half a LARGE box of Good and Plenties
- and, a handful of tootsie rolls (all while watching the movie)
- gained a pound

Was it worth it? Oh, ABSOULTELY YES! There is a "time for all things" - and this is what I call finding balance in life!

Today, -hopefully- off to hike around Sahalie Falls with the family (including Sydney) - I'm hoping for some great pictures to post......

No comments: