Sunday, May 27, 2007

More Sunriver Scenes

For posterity sake- here's some more pics to commemorate the great times we've been having this weekend-
Along the bike ride, two couples were taking pictures of their brand new 6 week old puppies. Of course, animal-super-lover Nati could NOT resist loving on them.
I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of initiating "group games" - but almost always, once I'm involved, I have a lot of fun. So was the case when we all partook in a family game of baseball
Here are our guys - we're so lucky.......
Notice, in this occassion, I'm not partaking in the game-playing.....
After playing with the puppies, our bike ride eventually led us to the stable where the girls had fun tempting the horses with grass just beyond their reach
This picture caught Brayden just after he connected with the ball - run Brayden, run!
It was a bit colder today, so this was Ellie crawling into Michele's sweatshirt
More food pics - this is a knock-off of a fantastic drink I had at Red Robin the other night- drinking these, on the patio, at sunset - what a great time.
Here's a picture of the Dutch Babies I made this morning - topping options included pie cherries, raspberry sauce (both with whip cream) or lemon juice and powdered sugar - yummy!

1 comment:

HollieHobbie said...

fun, fun, fun! yum, yum, yum!