Friday, May 04, 2007

A Couple of Questions LXVII

Hope it's been a good week for everybody- WILD weather around here - I'm looking forward to the forecased 70's set for this weekend.

I wasn't in the mood for anything deep, so here goes:

1. What are some endings you would like to see occur in the season finales of your favorite shows (reality or otherwise)?

2. There's lots of talk about the domestic chores we all really dislike, but how about something (besides raising kids) that goes with your job description of "domestic manager" that you like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. ?Hmm, I don't really watch any tv series. But I'm ready a fascinating biography of Benjamin Franklin so I'm anxious to see what he does with his life. :)

2. I enjoy making lists and shopping for all those little necessities of life. I would really enjoy being a personal shopper for someone and spending someone else's money on paper towels, batteries, and ibuprofen. ha!