Friday, September 22, 2006

Scenes of September

I really love this month. Today I woke up to that September misty fog that you know will dissipate by noon to become crystal blue skies. Michele woke up to blue skies off the bat - we already had a debate over which was better. In light of yesterday's rather heavy post topic - I thought I'd lighten the mood with a few pics that make me happy about this time of year. Here's to praising God that it is FINALLY FRIDAY - and hoping that you have a wonderful weekend......





This is the apple pie recipe that I truly love!

2 comments:

HollieHobbie said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! What are the flowers? Mums? Did you indulge us with all facets of your home? Where is Mikayla's room? I truly want the "whole enchilada"
Cozy comletely describes you.

StephieAnne said...

You give me way to much credit, woman - but thanks for always bringing a smile to my face nonetheless! Yes, they are Mums from Home Depot....