Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Get By with a Little Help from My Friends...

The three day weekend celebrating Martin Luther King Day was certainly welcomed, but given it's sandwiched between Brayden's semester finals - there wasn't a lot we could do with it.  So, we headed off to Michele's for the weekend.  And it was super exciting, can you tell?


The following week, we got a chance to watch Elsie for a bit while Christi was at an appointment.  We introduced Play Dough.  She was intrigued. 


Later that day, Kenady came home with Mikayla and the girls were delighted with their one-on-one time with "the big girls".  It was so cute!!!




Following one of the early release finals, I took Brayden out to see my mom as he'd injured his back messing around with the elliptical machine at Tanner's house.  (What?!  My Son?)  Grandma helped him out - as did Whitley.... =)

No comments: