Friday, January 23, 2009

Meme from Linda

This came from Linda's blog, it seemed like fun, so here goes:

If you could have any other name, what would you want it to be?

When I was a kid, I loved the name Julie - based on a certain cruise director on a certain show popular at the time...

Have you ever cut your own hair? How'd it go?

Yup, I sure have. When I was teaching, I got tired of my long hair, and asked John to hack off about 4 inches. (I was reprimanded a bit by my stylist). I've also tapered the sides, done my bangs, etc. On Tuesday of this week, I also colored my hair - and yesterday, did some corrections with that color. I'm pleased with the finished project, but it is considerably darker.

Describe in one word what you've been learning from God these days.

Testimony

Biggest pet peeve.

Folks who think they know it all.....

And (drum roll please)....whatcha cookin' for dinner tonight?

As I'm writing this, we're trying to decide what's happening on Friday night..... which will help determine. Probably, because we are trying to eat light, chicken salads.....

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Growin' With It said...

aww, thanks for playin'! and you can play "hairstylist" on my head anyday. i've done enough damage of my own and STILL can't find a perfect stylist here.

testimony...so true and i love reading about how that journey has been for you lately. you inspire me.