No, nothing deep here, as you might have been misled by the title - just deeply impacted by yesterday's episdoe of "Lost". I have to say, I'm going to root for Juliette and believe the best of her simply because I love her as an actress, and after last night, think she deserves an Emmy. So, here's just a few of the questions I've had brewing in my mind today - feel free to ask more, or offer your theories....
1. Was Ben lying about Rachel (Juliette's sis) being hit with cancer again, or lying about them being able to cure her?
2. If they truly have as much information people out there gathering information on the passengers, how on Earth did they find out about Sawyer killing someone the night before he got on the plane - which leads to the next question-
3. Were the passengers all pre-arranged to somehow be on the flight, and were they determined by the OTHERS.....?
4. If women die giving birth (and presumably the babies die as well) on the island, how did Ben end up there when he said he's been there his whole life?
5. Is Jack in on the whole ruse with Juliette? Is Juliette really a triple agent?
6. Where did the OTHERS go?
7. What is their point in having Juliette with the survivors - what is their end game that's supposed to occur in a week?
8. Does Juliette know Goodwin was killed by Ana Lucia, or does she blame the whole group of them for his death?
9. Was Ethan really trying to help Claire?
10. What happened to Locke's dad?
Loved the reunion scene, particularly with Kate and Sawyer - they are meant for each other.....