Sunday, April 02, 2006

Celebrating Brayden's 7th






Today we celebrated Brayden and Cameron's 7th and 6th birthdays at a local pool. Cameron's mom and myself had never actually been to the pool, but the price and the security of being private and having a lifeguard on duty secured the deal. With that in mind, I was a little nervous walking into today's event. A co-party, an unknown location, lots of boys....need I say more.

I'm happy to say it went off without a hitch! The private pool was so great - they supplied water toys and the kids went to town playing dodgeball and "surfing" on the flat mats. The place supplied a room as well - just the perfect amount of time to feed some very worn out kids (post swimming), eat some cake, and open presents.

Phew, it's over - 8 more months until I need to plan another one of these......

3 comments:

teedub said...

Happy almost birthday Brayden! Travis and I are so sorry we missed your party today. We couldn't leave Bogey home alone that long since he was just neutered (crating him makes him go nuts and try to scratch out of his crate, and he is real destructive right now so we didn't want to leave him unattended in the house.) Also, with a broken foot, it would have just been too hard for me. We love you so very much and can't wait to see you!!

HollieHobbie said...

What cute pictures!!! How fun to See Brayden and Cameron in the first pic. Happy Birthday, Brayden! Happy Birthday, Cameron!
What are their actual b'days?
I need to write them down in my new handy dandy card sorter. Yours for only $4.95 with the purchase of 3 cards at your local Hallmark store. Hopefully this will help me remember Birthdays and get cards out.

StephieAnne said...

Brayden's is April 6th - Cameron's is April 5th.

Interestingly, Cameron was due April 26th or so, Brayden was due March 25th. Hence, I was pregnant MUCH longer than Christy!