Friday, April 21, 2006

Carnival Chaos, Guinea Pigs, and Monopolizing the Cake Walk

So tonite we hit Brayden's elementary school carnival. There were 15 of us trying to hit all the high points of the carnival - the silent auction, the "Hawaiian Time" dinner, and yes, the Cake Walk. What do you know, there were 15 spots on the ground - and exactly enough of us to cover them. A guarantee to walk away with two "baked good treats" to indulge on after the carnival. We've got that mastered.


My good friend, Amy, also walked away with "Black Beauty", a beautiful guinea pig. I know I'm much more excited than she is - it's not exactly what she had in mind. I'll be happy to babysit anytime, she is a cutie.


And, her son walked away with a "ring pop" - and kindly shared with my little neice, Ellie. Adorable......

No comments: