Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"Four"

Courtesy of Jodi - I've been "tagged" and thus requested to supply the following information. Fun to think about....

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
- "hand-jiving waitress at The Ford Grill"
- cafeteria cook at Yellowstone
- painter for the local school district
- baby nursery worker at a day care center

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER (I'm going to try to span the movie genres)
- Chronicles of Narnia
- The Incredibles
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Wedding DVD John put together last Christmas

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
- Kisumu, Kenya
- Springfield, Oregon
- Canyon Village, Yellowstone National Park
- Independence, Oregon

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
- Gray's Anatomy
- Lost
(and from the archives:)
- Lois and Clark
- Scarecrow and Mrs. King

FOUR PLACES I'VE VACATIONED
- Aruba (before the scandal)
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Maui, Hawaii
- Breckenridge, CO

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
- chicken enchiladas
- chili
- crispy chicken
- bbq with baked beans

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY
- hotmail
- literarygirl.com
- my bank
- weather

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
- Breckenridge, CO
- Disneyland
- Maui
- Discovery Cove, Orlando (perhaps more on that on a future post)

FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING
- Colie
- Heather H
- Chele
- Stephietoo (you and Chele, feel free to use my comments to respond)

5 comments:

StephieAnne said...

Colie, what's your blog address?

teedub said...

Here we go!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
-Executive Assistant to Superintendent
-Executive Assistant to Several VP's at Rosen
-Legal Secretary at Law Firm
-Office Aide at SEHS

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
-Titanic
-Green Mile
-Cinderella Man
-Man on Fire (Anything with Denzel Washington)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
-Salem, OR
-Amity, OR
-Pendleton, OR
-Eugene, OR

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
-LOST
-House
-CSI, Las Vegas
-Bachelor

FOUR PLACES I'VE VACATIONED
-Aruba (Yes, same time as Stephieanne)
-Reno, NV
-Talladega, Alabama
-Sunriver, OR

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
-Stephieanne's chicken enchiladas
-Chicken asparagus casserole
-Chicken Stromboli (like a calzone)
-Chicken with stewed tomatoes and mozzarella cheese

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY
-Oregon School Board's Association
-Cozy Corner
-Literarygirl.com
-Junction City School District

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
-At the coast with my husband and dog
-Reno, NV with my husband
-Sunriver with my friends and husband (oh yeah, and dog)
-I am actually really happy where I am right now (In bed with my husband and dog)

FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING
-Travis
-Anyone else who Stephieanne didn't mention :o)

Colie said...

blog is: www.nittygrittycolie.blogspot.com

I will follow up soon:-).

Anonymous said...

JOBS:
Taco Time
ESL instructor at LBCC
Client Service Rep @CPA firm
file clerk - dr. office

MOVIES:
"Napoleon Dynamite"
"A Christmas Story"
"National Lampoon's Vacation"
"Shakespeare in Love" (Mr. Fiennes, you are FINE!!)

LIVED:
Springfield, OR
Tillamook, OR
Albany, OR
Eugene, OR

TV: (no tv last 1 1/2 years!)
"King of Queens"
"Seinfeld"
"CSI"
"Ext. Makeover: Home Ed."

VACATIONED:
Wa, D.C.
Las Vegas
Hells Canyon
Victoria, B.C.

DISHES:
pizza
chicken divan
taco soup
those mashed potatoes with cream cheese and lots of other yummy stuff

SITES:
Riley blog
people.com (I likes my gossip)
Wash. Mutual (what's the damage??)
Albany Democat-Herald

PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
in bed, asleep
at the beach
at home instead of work
getting married on the courthouse steps (to whom, I don't know yet...)- or maybe I should skip ahead about 5 minutes and say, "On my honeymoon." ;)

TAGS:
I don't know any other bloggers -

StephieAnne said...

Good job everyone in your responses! EXCEPT FOR MICHELE - way to let me down..... I've been thinking about movies and "You've Got Mail" and the second "Parent Trap" are top favorites as well.