Monday, September 19, 2005

This Is Our Life Now



I was going to write a whole post devoted to why I love college football weekends so much, but my first efforts couldn't even give it justice. I'll keep working it out in my head - needless to say, these are some of the best days of the year for me.

However, as great as they are - they are also some of the busiest. I saw this is Friday's paper and thought it fit. I was about to spill out our schedule for the week, but thought better of it as it might incriminate me for being either too involved, or not involved enough. Balance for all of us, moms, kids, dads - is a very hard thing to achieve. We're very sensitive to it as we really value our evenings at home with or without our close friends at our side. But, there are so many great things out there that lead us to believe that if we don't take part, our lives or the lives of our kids will be "cheated". Here's to stamina and good decisions!

1 comment:

HollieHobbie said...

haha! Don't pray for it to slow down though or God will send you to "No Man's Land"