Monday, September 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Lisa!

I just can't say enough good things about my dear friend Lisa. She is an amazing woman who has been dealt a hand of adversity this year, but in typical Lisa fashion has emerged with a smile, stronger, and a heart deeper with faith. She is a constant in my life and I love her laugh, willingness to listen to me ramble hours on end, and likemindedness on so many issues. We've actually never clashed - and I admire the way she's able to subtly "direct me" by saying things like, "You know I'm your biggest fan, but have you ever thought about maybe looking at it this way....." And if there's a suggestion - you can bet it's intuitive and full of wisdom. I am so thankful for her unconditional love for me and my family. Thank you for being such an incredible friend to me, Lisa - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

HollieHobbie said...

What a nice tribute to Lisa. I love "You know I am your biggest fan....." she does have a subtle way of keeping us straight. Very well written, Steph!