Thursday, September 15, 2005

Funny Dialogues

This Morning.....

MIKAYLA: Ooh something smells BAD!
BRAYDEN: It wasn't me...
ME: It wasn't me....
MIKAYLA: Maybe it was Sierra
ME: Honey, Sierra's not here remember??
MIKAYLA: Yeah, but maybe she's tooting in Heaven
BOTH KIDS, LOOKING UP: Thanks a lot, Sierra!


This Afternoon, upon receiving a packet of stuff for Disneyland from Fed-Ex.

ME: Yeah, I'm so excited!
MIKAYLA: Why?
ME, HOLDING THE PACKAGE: THIS is Disneyland!
MIKAYLA, LOOKING VERY DISAPPOINTED: THAT is Disneyland?!
ME: Oh, no honey - it's just the tickets and stuff.....
(For a moment there, I think her dreams were dashed....)

1 comment:

HollieHobbie said...

hahahaha!!!!!!! And regarding you calling yesterday: at first I thought it was Lori, then I was like "I didn't know she read my blog" then I thought "Oh my, maybe it really is a Mormon", then I realized it was you, all within 30 seconds! Crazy, but you did make my heart stop for a second. I didn't have a chance to tell you all of that since you were calling from Target with 4 kids in tow! Brave gal. Pete will call John or you to figure out the logistics but he didn't seem to think it'd be a problem.