Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today marks 13 years that I've been married to my man - what an amazing, splendid journey it's been.

We celebrated by taking the kids to PF Chang's for a delicious meal (been saving those gift certificates.....perfect occasion) and NBC helped out by topping off the evening with the very excellent season finale of "Chuck"..... That is definitely "our show"-



I just did a super complex drawing to determine the winner of the Sonic Gift card and it is......SARA! Yeah, a new friend! If you want to email me your address at jsbmriley@msn.com, I'll send it on its way..... (Hope you like Sonic!)

Thanks for playing along all of you - and for my new visitors, welcome!

Pictures are being downloaded on Facebook of more of the College Spring Retreat so if you are curious or didn't get enough, you might want to go back and check the previous post. I'll probably get around to adding them tomorrow, but there is one in there of one of the guys hoisting Mikayla up in the air so high, it's crazy.... "Cyrus", the "hoister", just happens to currently hold the world record in the Javelin throw....., yeah, he's a celebrity - playing with my kids. Pretty awesome.

5 comments:

sara said...

yea!!! thank you so much! I will email you.....and I have a cherry limeade that is calling my name...maybe 2?!

We love PF Changs....happy anniversary! And my hubby and I also enjoy Chuck.....funny you have chinese and he ends up the showing saying "i know kung fu" ha!

Growin' With It said...

you know what i love? how couples include their kiddos in the anniversary celebration. it really does teach these beautiful minds what marriage is like and to include them in that beauty is wonderful!

happy lovie dovies to you both.

Growin' With It said...

btw...congrats sara!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on 13 years of wedded bliss! i am a HUGE fan of PF Changs...i'm craving their crispy orange chicken right now, since you mentioned it!

i missed your giveaway...but would have loved to have helped celebrate. is it too late to say happy 1000th!!!! that's awesome!!!!

Beverly said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!