Friday, January 25, 2008

Preparing for a Murder.....


Tonight, we'll be attending a dinner party (technically hosting it) - supposedly there will be 9 of us, but I have a sneaky suspicion some one WILL NOT make it to dinner, and will be found dead (the person who is supposed to be hosting....). At least that's how these things have worked in the past......

I'm very, very excited - this is probably the 5th Murder Mystery party I've been a part of, and perhaps the 4th one I've been a part of putting on. Tonight, I'm Helena Handcart - mother of 13 dead sons....., I'll let you know if I end up being the killer. None of us will actually know until the end of the game.

Here's a picture of how the table in our bonus room looks like - it was fun to see that it is actually possible to host a group of 8 for a sit down dinner - however, a bit expensive in that we had to rent the chairs and linens.....


No comments: