This post is kind of in honor of my friend, Jodi - who astounded me with her knowledge of tv trivia. The irony is that I know I have the tv on so much more in my house, but I guess growing up, at least, she payed a lot more attention to the tv set than I ever did. I think its neat how her and her brother have bonded over their joint knowledge of tv facts.
So, as I watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer numerous times this weekend, I thought I'd do my own test. Now, unlike Jodi, these facts don't all come from my head - well, they do, but they were refreshed by watching the show at 9pm last night. Just see how well you know your classic Christmas cartoon facts.....
1. Who was Rudoph's father?
2. What song did Clarice sing to cheer Rudolph up after being teased by the other reindeer?
3. What was Rudolph's buddy, the elf's name - and why was he a misfit?
4. What was the name of the miner that the misfits found along the way (hint, his last name was Cornelius)?
5. Why were Rudolph and his buddies denied the opportunity to live on the island of misfit toys?
6. As Rudolph grew up, what important lesson did he learn?
7. How did the elf make the snow monster harmless?
8. How did the miner and "the Bumble" survive their fall?
9. What was the Bumble's job when he returned to Christmas town?
10. What was Mrs. Claus repeatedly nagging Santa to do?
See how well you do - I'll post answers tomorrow! Have fun....