Monday, November 28, 2005

Bogey the Beagle



I am pleased to publicly announce the arrival of Travie and Stephie's newest arrival - Bogey the Beagle. As the pictures indicate, he's absolutely ADORABLE. While Sydney is probably close to 30 pounds now, Bogey is just about 6 pounds. It's funny, that just like having a baby, adopting a puppy brings about fast moving changes. I find myself saying, "Oh, I remember that stage, it'll pass quickly, don't worry...". Right now, Bogey plays hard and sleeps hard - he's only about 8 weeks old. But, despite this age and despite his size, he has no hesitation in holding his own with our Sydney. They play, and play, and play - with this fierce bark coming from this tiny little dog as he'll grab on to Sydney's ear or nip at the underside of her belly seeking to take any advantage he can in this "David vs. Goliath" match-up. It's so entertaining. Of course, Travie and Stephie are incredible parents- what a great life this little dog will have! Congratulations!

2 comments:

teedub said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! I must say, I think he is the best looking Beagle I have ever seen. Sydney and Bogey are quite the entertainment while they play. I am really impressed with how gentle Sydney is, even when Bogey is hanging from her ears. Thank you for posting pictures of my little Bogart! Seeing these makes me want to send out a Christmas picture of him. Maybe we can get some more pictures of him so I can send some out? Love you guys!

StephieAnne said...

I told you those pictures were cute! Now you know why I was "hounding" you about getting out a card of him! Ha-ha-ha!!! Love you guys!