Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Much Anticipated Answers - HA!

I forgot to give my opinion on this movie. Of course, I love it - but it is SHOCKING to watch and realize how cruel it is. Rudolph was teased without mercy and his dad and Santa said awful things to him. They would never get away with making a kid cartoon like that now.... Here are the answers!

1. Who was Rudoph's father?
DONNER

2. What song did Clarice sing to cheer Rudolph up after being teased by the other reindeer?
"THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW"

3. What was Rudolph's buddy, the elf's name - and why was he a misfit?
HERMIE - AND HE WANTED TO BE A DENTIST

4. What was the name of the miner that the misfits found along the way (hint, his last name was Cornelius)?
YUKON CORNELIUS - AND THE QUESTION I FORGOT TO INCLUDE, IN THE END, HE STRUCK IT RICH ON PEPPERMINT

5. Why were Rudolph and his buddies denied the opportunity to live on the island of misfit toys?
LIVING THINGS CAN'T STAY THERE

6. As Rudolph grew up, what important lesson did he learn?
YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS

7. How did the elf make the snow monster harmless?
PULLED HIS TEETH

8. How did the miner and "the Bumble" survive their fall?
THE BUMBLE IS THE SNOW MONSTER - AND ACCORDING TO YUKON, "BUMBLES BOUNCE"

9. What was the Bumble's job when he returned to Christmas town?
PUTTING THE STAR ATOP THE TREE

10. What was Mrs. Claus repeatedly nagging Santa to do?
EAT, EAT, EAT!

Thanks for indulging me - I might just have to do this again with my other holiday favorites...
Also, I found a cool, cozy website hosted by Starbucks. It's TheRedCup.com Cute stuff - check it out.

Hollie - I'm praying for you - Have fun......

No comments: