Thursday, April 16, 2015

On Any Given Day...

Not every day with Whitley is noteworthy enough for its own blog, but that doesn't mean I don't still take pics anyway.  Here's an assortment of activities you'll see us doing on any given day....

Supporting Brayden on the lacrosse field sidelines.

Brayden found this itty bitty lacrosse stick at Goodwill for 99 cents - a good purchase to keep her occupied.  

There's plenty of this napping stuff going on.   

(Mikayla flipped her "M" marquee sign upside down before taking this picture for "W"hitley....)

Now that the weather has been better again, the trampoline is again a huge hit.  I love the way static electricity messes with her hair...

On this day, we went with Ali, Joey, Christi, and Elsie to check out "Kipsters" and their open gym.  It was good, but I think I'd still choose the one available on Fridays. 

Recently, we pulled out the Wii again - and Whitley loved it.  I was so glad I didn't throw away the old balance board, as she stood on "hers" while I stood on mine and was very content to "participate" in the activities.  We even made her her own "Mii"


Lots of hanging out in the mornings and afternoons with this girl - who, you would swear are actual sisters not only by their appearance but in the "sibling-way" they treat each other (which isn't always kind)...

There's been plenty of walks in the stroller.  It's that time of year again to see the baby geese too, so we keep our eyes pealed...

And, yes - some hanging out here at Papa's.  

Gah!  How I love this girl!  

No comments: