Friday, May 02, 2014

Thursday Night Al Fresco

With Heather's departure for Boston looming over our heads, I figured there was no time like the present to embrace the summer-time feel and spend our Thursday Night Life Group eating outside at the Oakway Courtyard.  It didn't disappoint.  


Beyond eating food we all enjoyed from various restaurants and discussing a great chapter on confrontation from Jen Hatmaker's book, we played "Pass the Baby" by each embracing and cuddling Baby Elsie. 




  


 The night was gorgeous...Mikayla slipped off to take pics while we were in the midst of discussion...

 

You'd think, for someone who spends as much time as I do with a little person under the age of 2, by the time the evening comes around, I'd be a little less interested.  But, ESPECIALLY when babies hit this golden age of response and smiles and giggles - I just can't help myself but be consumed.  


Is she not breathtakingly beautiful?  Good grief....




The parting picture of leaving just as dusk arrived.  It was a very positive evening - just what I was hoping for.  

No comments: