Thursday, January 03, 2013

It's Fiesta Time!


Right now, my boys are en route to the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Arizona.  I'm not sure if they are there yet, as United Airlines has done a number on them with their connecting flight from San Francisco to Phoenix....(I keep getting email updates indicating flight delays).  I'm pretty sure they're rolling with it though - all part of their adventure.

They will be back late Friday night - I miss them already and hope they have the time of their lives.  Meanwhile, Michele, Traig, and Ellie are hanging with Mikayla and I (Nati and her dad are off hunting).  Michele and I are tag-teaming the single parenting right now.  (Which means we are escaping to my bedroom with loads of leftover bad food...diets begin next week - watching football, reading our Kindles - and pretending we are still in Sunriver).

Couldn't resist uploading this Modern Family Match-Up - as both actors represent their alma mater in UO and Kansas State....

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Just got a text saying John and Brayden are in Phoenix, picking up their rental car - and indeed, having a blast! PTL!!!)

No comments: